Monday, September 1, 2008

MY PROFILE

I'm nine and a half and live in bucklands beach Auckland I like Ferrari Lamborghini porches music dancing and sports including rugby,soccer,touch,hockey,GYMNASTICS,surfing,swimming,tennis,B,M,X,motocross,snow- bording,skiing,surfing,ice skating,running,and sprinting.I'm strong,sporty,handsome,love money,family,friendly,likeable,and I'm SUPER FUN!!!.I love eating lollies,chocolate,pizza,K,F,C,burger king,MC Donalds, and junk food.I also love chilling out watching T.V,movies,PlayStation,and shopping lots of things.I'M AWESOME!!!!!

5 comments:

BBPS said...

Wow you have been a busy blogger since you started Jack, well done. I was surprised you didn't mention that you were in the Gymnastics team as well as all your other sports! keep up the great work here and I will look forward to reading more of your posts.
Mrs Mac

Jack said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BBPS said...

Good to see gymnastics featuring now Jack!!
Mrs Mac

Unknown said...

Good to know how much you love Junk food!

Love Dad :))

Pink Crystals said...

Hi Jack you have a cool blog!


Amy