Saturday, December 6, 2008

My family

Ruby my sister. She has a bung lip from falling over. She likes pink.
Shella my stepmum and Will my brother at Pauanui
Me, Ruby my sister and Gemma my cousin eating iceblocks  at Pauanui. Pauanui rocks!!!
my beautiful sister. I took this photo!!!!!!

Ruby my sister with Amy and Gemma my cousins on our trampoline

my crazy sister Ruby

my Dads BIG fish

Me and brother Will and sister Ruby. Looking at something
Will and me looking at cycling magazines in bed

3 comments:

Jack said...

i rock

BBPS said...

Jack I think your photos and your blog are wonderful. You have written some lovely comments about your family. keep up the great blogging!
Mrs Mac

Anonymous said...

Hey Jack I'm Emily I left a comment on saying that i'd look at your blog so here I am now STEERING AT YOUR BLOG!
I enjoyed the photos!